This is the best way to discover Dordrecht! In the city walk and canal cruise 'Water & Walking' you will discover the beautiful monuments and historical highlights in the oldest city of Holland. During the 1-hour city walk you will experience the stories behind facades, gates, streets, courtyards and warehouses. Together with our expert guide you will explore over 1000 years of history, culture and architecture. The tour is aboard a small Italian water cab. On board you will experience the beautiful buildings of the historic port area. On the major rivers, you will enjoy the grand views of Dordrecht. The combination of a city tour and canal cruise is a unique activity to explore Dordrecht.
What to expect.
- An active experience on the water in a unique, small-scale tour boat.
- An enthusiastic guide who lets you discover the city like a true local.
- An interactive walk, past surprising places in downtown.
- The best experience of Dordrecht, from the water and from the land.
How can you make reservations?
- The minimum number of participants for a private city walk is 6. All walks are customized to your needs and can start on any day and at any time. Smaller groups can request a custom quote for a private walk.
- On Saturday and Sunday, there is also a boarding walk at 2 p.m. You can reserve tickets through the website.