In the city walk and canal cruise 'Water & Ports' you will discover the beautiful monuments and historical highlights in the oldest city of Holland. During the 1-hour city walk you will experience the stories behind facades, gates, streets, courtyards and warehouses. Together with our expert guide you will explore over 1000 years of history, culture and architecture. After the walk you will board a charming, small canal boat. On board you will experience the beautiful buildings of the historic port area. On the main rivers, you will enjoy the most beautiful views of Dordrecht. The combination of a city walk and canal cruise is the best activity to discover Dordrecht.
What to expect.
- An active experience on the water in a unique, small-scale tour boat.
- An enthusiastic guide who lets you discover the city like a true local.
- An interactive walk, past surprising places in downtown.
- The best experience of Dordrecht, from the water and from the land.
How can you make reservations?
- Boarding Tours: Every Saturday at 2 p.m. there is a boarding tour with touring Water & Harbors. Single tickets can be booked through this website in the calendar. This is a walk with a composite group of up to 12 participants.
- Private walks: A city walk, canal tour, theme walk or tasty walk for your own company is possible at any date and time. Through the website or by phone you can book a private walk. You will then only go out with your own group. For every booking we can make a customized package.