Step into the rich history of Dordrecht and discover the hidden gems of this beautiful city. During this city walk, you will be taken on a journey through time, discovering the city's most beautiful monuments, including the Grote Kerk and Stadhuis. You will walk along through the historic harbor area and pass the iconic Groothoofd Gate. The Hidden Pearls city walk is suitable for anyone who loves history, culture and discovering new places. Whether you are a local or a tourist, the beautiful stories during the walk will surprise and inspire you. Do not expect silly facts or dry years, but an enthusiastic local guide who will show you the hidden pearls and most beautiful stories of Dordrecht in an interactive city walk.
What to expect.
- An active experience, so no boring listing of facts or years.
- An enthusiastic guide who lets you discover the city like a true local.
- An interactive walk, past surprising places in downtown.
How can you make reservations?
- Boarding Tours: every Saturday & Sunday at 1 p.m. there is a boarding walk Hidden Pearls. Single tickets can be booked through this website in the calendar. This is a walk with a composite group of up to 12 participants.
- Private walks: A city walk, canal tour, theme walk or tasty walk for your own company is possible at any date and time. Through the website or by phone you can book a private walk. You will then only go out with your own group. For every booking we can make a customized package.